Question:
Who do I report "On-line Poker Party" complaints? I have talked to them and to no avail.?
ohrll
2006-04-03 11:41:25 UTC
I have told them twice (2) to stop sending me poker party invitations. I didn't sign up and do not wish to be bothered with their pop-ups.
Two answers:
aquachimera
2006-04-03 11:43:07 UTC
just install a pop up blocker on your computer and then you won't have to deal with pop ups period
gd8432_98
2006-04-08 21:48:34 UTC
Google Toolbar has an excellent popup blocker. Yahoo's massive Toolbar has one as well, but I've always had problems with that one.

If you do decide to give online poker a go, Party is by far my favorite. gd