Question:
Do you believe in tarrot card readings?
Paranoya
2006-04-05 05:26:48 UTC
I went to a tarrot card reader and i swear i have never met her before and she told me my parents name ages and many other things about the present. There is no way she could have known. Should i believe what she said about the future?? (eg. she said im going to marry in 4years =ill be 26=)
Six answers:
jleslie4585
2006-04-05 05:28:45 UTC
Personally I believe in it, i even studied for a short time, but i don't think it's set in stone, more of a "on your current course this will happen" If you felt this woman was being genuine with you and gave you good news, what's the harm in believing it?
Saz
2006-04-05 05:35:57 UTC
No, I don't. I went to one a few months ago to give it a try but she got a lot of information wrong. I don't know about your case but she could have been guessing from your personality? your behaviour? your ethnicity? etc and could have inferred from that. I mean if you were an anglo-saxon, she could have guessed a common anglo-saxon name.
dpbouffard
2006-04-05 05:31:44 UTC
No

Or palm readers, mind readers, etc