Question:
I bought Poker Superstars,Order #72918575. downloaded it, and now can't find it on Computer!!!!!!! Please help
neill_j4@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-31 17:09:35 UTC
just bouht the game, played it last night, and now don't know where it was downloaded at. There is not an Icon on the desttop for it. What is my next ofpion??? Jalna O'Neill
Two answers:
Jonsey
2006-03-31 17:15:20 UTC
run a search of your hardrive. leave the search field blank. in the advanced search options, pick "files modified today or in the past 24 hours",

then organize the found files by date modified, it should be one of the most recent ones.

OR

try to save something else on your web browser (a picture, a different download file). look and see what folder your web browser goes to.
?
2006-03-31 17:16:53 UTC
look in recent history, programs, etc.