Question:
where can i play magic the gathering online fast and for free? without downaloding?
marsgowmagic_tg
2006-01-04 20:56:25 UTC
where can i play magic the gathering online fast and for free? without downaloding?
Three answers:
alexandrukas_elfdragon
2006-01-24 09:02:11 UTC
As far as I know all clients that allow online play of magic the gathering require downloads. But in my berst opion the best free version would have to be magic workstation.
2006-01-19 11:50:45 UTC
There's no real good answer for you. There's the obvious Magic Online which requires a large file download and potentially a large financial investment.

There's also Magic Workstation, which is probably the way you'll want to go. It's free to play, but requires a fairly small download. It's not as structured or sanctioned than Magic Online though.
2016-03-27 01:50:49 UTC
I don't think they have anymore free sites, but the cheapest I've found is accually a download arcade game for the xbox 360. Sorry!