Question:
Is anyone familiar with Egyptian God cards? Do you know of any bargins? My grandson wanted me to ask.?
sfbrjc8329@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-14 11:17:04 UTC
Is anyone familiar with Egyptian God cards? Do you know of any bargins? My grandson wanted me to ask.?
One answer:
curious!
2006-03-14 11:25:37 UTC
If your grandson is very young, he might be satisfied with the ones you can find at the dollar stores. While they aren't necessarily genuine, they can do quite nicely as a substitute. If he is older - you can for the genuine article on Ebay or at the malls. The Egyptian God cards are part of Yu-Gi-Oh.