Question:
Why can I not load the spades games?
writersblock44
2006-04-04 10:31:17 UTC
I have turn off all pop-ups and closed all firewalls. I have java sun2 and adobe acrobat. I need to know what else can I do to be able to play a game in either yahoo games or pogo games. I am having the same trouble in pogo as well. It says I'm either behind a firewall or I'm not connected to the internet or the server is down, obviously I am connected to the internet and I would like to know what else could it be that keeps my computer from playing a card game on-line? Thank you Sonja
One answer:
sweetlittl_mouse
2006-04-04 10:40:04 UTC
you need to un-install your java program and reinstall it, the java script may have been corrupted somehow, causing you to not have access