Question:
how can i get back into pogo after being suspended?
nickster441@rogers.com
2006-03-13 13:32:23 UTC
It was the other player that was cheating and he got mad and reported me. I got suspended and it should have been him.(cranachan1). How or who do I speak with to get the suspension removed from my name and report his name?
Three answers:
ilovebeagles
2006-03-13 13:47:33 UTC
sign up under a different new account then a different name then Email me at ShanerSon1@aol.com with your chosen name and i will send you a guest pass to report that person the same thing happened to me
artjam
2006-03-13 18:25:42 UTC
i went into the FAQ on pogo if you can get into help on pogo you have to fill out some form and they will get back to you but the first answer to your question sounded easier. good luck
woodclub@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-13 15:58:13 UTC
make a new account